Last week, BlueFrame had the opportunity to attend and setup the GLVC Open House in Indianapolis. This occurred at the same time as the NCAA Convention, and allowed an opportunity for conference commissioners, conference personnel, and athletics directors to learn more about the GLVC Sports Network (GLVCSN) and streaming in general. If you missed it, below are the topics that were discussed and exhibited during the Open House:
- Creating and branding a conference-wide streaming network
- Student engagement (GLVCSN Extra Credit)
- One, two-, four-camera production setups and equipment needs
- Over-the-top (OTT) platforms: Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV
- Emerging wireless technology
- Unconventional cameras (drones, point-of-view cameras)
If you weren’t able to attend but are interested in learning more about how the GLVCSN powers their digital network through BlueFrame, let us know!