- What is Team1Sports?Team1Sports is the premiere sports OTT (over-the-top) platform that allows teams, schools, conferences, and associations to deliver their content on streaming apps for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV.
- What is OTT?OTT stands for over-the-top. Technically, this means any broadcast distribution over an internet connection. More commonly, it has become synonymous with applications for streaming media devices.
- Why does OTT matter?A recent survey found that 32% of U.S. households have a streaming media device, and 41% of cable subscribers plan to cut-the-cord in 2017. OTT devices are becoming ubiquitous and with that a first-class television experience is no longer limited to a cable channel or network television.
- Is Team1Sports compatible with my existing streaming service?In most cases, yes. If you stream to BlueFrame, just contact support to be added to Team1Sports. No additional effort is required. If your streaming provider gives you an RTMP URL to stream to or if your encoder supports an RTMP endpoint, it will work. RTMP streaming services include: Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, Stretch Internet and Sidearm Sports. RTMP encoders include: Production Truck, OBS, Wirecast and Tricaster.
- How does Team1Sports work?Team1Sports can be integrated with your existing streaming provider by either streaming first to BlueFrame and using vCloud, the BlueFrame CMS, to syndicate to your stream in the cloud to your primary provider or by sending two streams from your production, one to your primary provider and one to BlueFrame.
- What does Team1Sports cost?The 2017-18 academic year is free to any college who wants to participate with no future obligation. Starting in 2018-19, Team1Sports will cost $49.99/mo for those who continue to participate.
- How do I get started on Team1Sports?To get started on Team1Sports or to learn more about BlueFrame Production Truck, streaming services, content management, or white-labeled OTT applications contact BlueFrame support for more information.
We make it easy and cost-effective for you to stream and monetize your content.