1. Acceptance of Terms
Thank you for using the products and services (“Services”) offered by Blue Frame Technology, LLC. (“BlueFrame”). The provided Services are owned by BlueFrame, located at 1910 Harrodsburg Road, Suite 104, Lexington, KY 40503, United States.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). Please read them carefully.
When using particular BlueFrame-owned or -operated services, including, but not limited to, the TEAM1Sports.com and CityLinkTv.com Networks, you and BlueFrame shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be published when applicable. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. BlueFrame may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. Our Services are continually changing, so the TOS may be updated occasionally without notice to you. You should check back here periodically for changes.
2. Description of Service
BlueFrame provides users with access to a diverse collection of resources, including various communications and publishing tools, forums, competitions, original multimedia content, as well as personalized and branded content through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for BlueFrame to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from BlueFrame, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and your personal BlueFrame profile updates, and because these communications are considered part of BlueFrame membership, you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new BlueFrame properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that BlueFrame assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet Service Provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or BlueFrame has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, BlueFrame has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). BlueFrame is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 13 who wish to allow their children access to the Service are responsible for supervision of that access. When you register a BlueFrame account for your child or allow your child to register his or her own BlueFrame account, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and that you are the legal guardian of the child/children accessing the site. By allowing access to your child, you also give your child permission to access many areas of the Service, including the Message Center and Forums. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.
5. Member Account, Password & Security
You will create a password and account designation during the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BlueFrame of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BlueFrame cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not BlueFrame, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Service. BlueFrame does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will BlueFrame be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BlueFrame official, administrator, or user or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force or law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m, above.
You acknowledge that BlueFrame may or may not pre-screen Content, but that BlueFrame and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, BlueFrame and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that BlueFrame believes, in its sole discretion, violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by BlueFrame or submitted to BlueFrame, including without limitation information in BlueFrame Forums, Competitions, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that BlueFrame may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BlueFrame, its users, and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by BlueFrame and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. Interstate Nature of Communications on BlueFrame Video
When you register with BlueFrame, you acknowledge that in using BlueFrame services to send electronic communications (including, but not limited to, email, search queries, sending messages to BlueFrame users or BlueFrame Forums, uploading photos and files to the BlueFrame Media Manager, and other internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through BlueFrame’s computer networks, portions of which are located in Kentucky, New York, and other locations in the United States and portions of which are located abroad.
As a result, and also as a result of BlueFrame’s communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the Service results in interstate data transmissions.
8. Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
As a BlueFrame member, you may submit Content to the Service (“Content Submissions”). However, take note that the following terms and conditions apply to Content
- BlueFrame does not claim ownership of any Content Submissions you make available for inclusion on the Service.
- You shall be solely responsible for any Content Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with any Content Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize BlueFrame and its Media Partners to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Content Submissions in the manner contemplated by BlueFrame pursuant to the TOS and any Content Sharing Agreement between BlueFrame and one of its Media Partners.
- In connection with any Content Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant BlueFrame and its Media Partners all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not make any Content Submissions that are contrary to applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
- BlueFrame does not endorse any Content Submissions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and BlueFrame expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such Content Submissions. BlueFrame does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and, with proper notification, BlueFrame will remove all Content Submissions that infringe on another’s intellectual property rights. BlueFrame reserves the right to remove all Content Submissions without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold BlueFrame and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Service (including your BlueFrame profile), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
12. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that BlueFrame may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on BlueFrame’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that BlueFrame has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that BlueFrame reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that BlueFrame reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
13. Modifications to Service
BlueFrame reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that BlueFrame shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that BlueFrame may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your BlueFrame account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your BlueFrame account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to BlueFrame Message Center, Media Manager, Article Manager, Forums, Sites, Profiles, Points accounts, Competitions and Games, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and Content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in BlueFrame’s sole discretion and that BlueFrame shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the service.
15. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that BlueFrame shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because BlueFrame has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that BlueFrame is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that BlueFrame shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. Also, as a BlueFrame user, you further acknowledge and agree that you cannot publish links to external sites on your page unless you have a fully published site with a minimum of five articles, photos, or videos.
17. BlueFrame’s Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by BlueFrame or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
BlueFrame grants you a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow and third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BlueFrame for use in accessing the Service.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BLUEFRAME AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- BLUEFRAME AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BLUEFRAME OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
19. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BLUEFRAME AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BLUEFRAME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
20. Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTION 17 AND SECTION 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
21. Special Admonition for Services Relating to Financial Matters
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts, or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments, or securities, please refer again to Sections 17 and 18 again. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. BlueFrame and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
22. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
BlueFrame may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
24. Trademark Information
The Volar Video Inc., Volar Video, Volar, VolarVideo.com, and Production Truck trademarks and service marks are trademarks of Blue Frame Technology, LLC. (the “BlueFrame Marks”). Without BlueFrame’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the BlueFrame Marks.
25. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
BlueFrame respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. BlueFrame may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the BlueFrame team the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
BlueFrame can be reached at our corporate offices:
c/o Blue Frame Technology, LLC.
1910 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40503
By phone: (855) 812-2740
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BlueFrame Copyright Infringement Notification
26. General Information
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and BlueFrame and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and BlueFrame with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other BlueFrame services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and BlueFrame shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and BlueFrame agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Fayette, Kentucky.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of BlueFrame to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your Blueframe account is non-transferable and any rights to your BlueFrame Profile or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS by clicking here.
28. Refund/Cancellation Policy
- All sales final on single event pay-per-view services.
- All sales final on subscription services less than 60 days. Subscription services greater than 60 days are eligible for a full prorated refund for the unconsumed portion less any discounted promotional rate.
- All sales final on licensed services less than 60 days. Licensed services greater than 60 days are eligible for a full prorated refund for the unconsumed portion less any discounted promotional rate.
Date of Last Revision: September 9, 2018
Copyright 2018 Blue Frame Technology, LLC. All rights reserved.